- Modern, stimulating and bright space thanks to the large windows of the building;
- Currently available;
- Equipped for health professionals;
- 6 offices with sinks, an open work area, a waiting room and storage space;
- 2 private bathrooms.
Area: 2558 ft2 available
- Office space on the 2nd floor;
- Available within +/- 2 months;
- Private toilet.
Area: 1221 ft2 available
This completly renovated 2-storey building with 1 basement is conveniently located downtown Brossard, across the Panama car park and at the intersection of the Eastern Townships highway (Champlain bridge, exit 8 East). It is well served by public transportation. The Panama station of the Réseau Électrique Métropolitain (REM) is located on the other side of Taschereau Boulevard.
- Class A building;
- Office, medical, commercial;
- 42,438 square feet;
- Advertising space on the building is available (under certain conditions);
- Large free parking;
- Camera surveillance system;
- Building accessible to people with reduced mobility;
- The building has fiber optics from the following providers: Videotron, Rogers and Telus;
- The building has wired or cable services from Bell Canada, Videotron.
5 minutes from the Champlain Bridge
Along Highway 10
10 minutes from downtown Montreal
Near the Panama bus terminal
Accessible from the Longueuil metro station
More than 100 businesses and services nearby
Accessible to people with reduced mobility