WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
At Groupe immobilier IWP, our family business is known for its human values, which are feflected in each of our actions and in our approach to each of our employees.
If you are interested in taking on interesting challenges, being part of a competent and dynamic team and contributing to our success, do not hesitate to send us your application. We currently have positions available in various fields.
Please fill out the form below.
Building Maintenance Worker
Under the responsibility of the Director of Operations, the employee will perform various maintenance and repair tasks inside or outside the owner’s buildings.
The main work location is Brossard, but the incumbent may also be called upon to work in Longueuil and Boucherville.
- Receive service calls during normal working hours and ensure that the necessary work has been completed by visiting the site as needed to analyze the situation, contacting the suppliers and units involved;
- Performs work required to maintain plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and electrical systems;
- Coordinate, control and supervise the technical activities and work required to ensure the efficiency of electromechanical systems, including work related to the preventive maintenance program according to an established schedule;
- Performs tasks specific to the work of a building mechanical technician, such as: adjusting thermostats and mechanical parts such as dampers, actuators and valves, replacing filters and belts, replacing parts on HVAC, plumbing and lighting systems (including lamps and fluorescent tubes);
- Performs duties for maintenance of doors, windows and hardware.
- Minimum of a high school diploma;
- At least three years of relevant experience, preferably in a building management team with internal and external clients or in a team providing a similar service.
- Other relevant certifications in the electrical and mechanical fields: stationary engineer (MMF), gas, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Knowledge of building automation and control software.
- Performs work with a constant concern for the public image of IWP by establishing and maintaining a dynamic approach;
- Knowledge of Outlook software;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written French;
- Organizational and work planning skills;
- Judgment and insight;
- Team spirit;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Permanent, full-time position.
Very competitive salary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family owned and operated business that is well recognized in its market.